There are many kid friendly things to do in Ostuni, Italy. One thing that kids will enjoy is visiting the animal park. The animal park has many different animals that kids can see. Another thing that kids can do is go to the Ostuni Aquarium. The Aquarium has many different fish and other marine animals. There are also different educational shows that kids can watch. Another thing that kids can do is go to the Ostuni Zoo. The Zoo has many different animals that kids can see and learn about.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ostuni, Italy
1. Visit the Ostuni Cathedral – The Ostuni Cathedral is a beautiful church located in the center of the city. It is a great place to take pictures and explore.
2. Walk around the city center – The city center of Ostuni is very pedestrian friendly. There are lots of shops and restaurants to explore.
3. Visit the Ostuni Archaeological Museum – The Ostuni Archaeological Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the city. There are many ancient artifacts on display.
4. Go to the beach – Ostuni is located just a few miles from the Adriatic Sea. The beaches here are very clean and there are many activities to do such as swimming, sunbathing, and windsurfing.
5. Hike in the countryside – There are many beautiful hiking trails located just outside of Ostuni. This is a great way to see the stunning landscapes of Italy.
6. Visit a winery – The Ostuni area is home to many vineyards. This is a great place to learn about the wine making process and try some of the local wines.
7. Visit an olive oil mill – The Ostuni area is also home to many olive oil mills. This is a great place to learn about the production of olive oil and taste some of the local olive oils.
8. Go horseback riding – There are many stables located around Ostuni. This is a great activity for kids as they can learn about caring for horses and get some exercise.
9. Play in one of the city parks – There are several parks located throughout Ostuni. This is a great place for kids to run around and play.
10. Go on a boat tour – There are many boat tour companies located in Ostuni. This is a great way to see the coastline and learn about the history of the city.