There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Osny, France. For starters, the Leisure Park is a great place to bring the kids. It has a playground, a petting zoo, and a variety of other activities. The Museum of Natural History is also a great place to take the kids. They will learn all about the different animals and plants that live in France. The Osny Aquatic Centre is another great place to take the kids. They can swim, play in the water, and even take part in a variety of water sports.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Osny, France
1. Kids will love exploring the beautiful castle grounds of the Chateau de Fontainebleau.
2. A visit to the nearby forest of Fontainebleau is a perfect opportunity for a family hike or picnic.
3. The nearby town of Barbizon is a charming place to explore with its winding streets and old-fashioned shops.
4. For a fun day out, head to the Parc des Felins where kids can see over 40 different species of wild cats.
5. The Aquarium de Paris is a great place to visit on a rainy day and features over 12,000 different aquatic creatures.
6. The Cite des Sciences et de L’Industrie is a massive science museum that will keep kids entertained for hours.
7. The Jardin des Plantes is a beautiful botanical garden that is perfect for a leisurely stroll.
8. The Musee du Louvre is a must-visit for any art-loving family and features some of the world’s most famous paintings.
9. The Disneyland Paris Resort is every kid’s dream come true and is sure to create lasting memories.
10. For a truly unique experience, take a tour of the Catacombs of Paris which are a network of ancient tunnels filled with bones.