Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities to do in Osmanabad, India:
1. Visit the Temples – Osmanabad is home to a number of Hindu temples including the Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple which has a number of sculptures and carvings Visitors can also find temples dedicated to Shiva, Hanuman, and Ganesh.
2. Take a Hike – The nearby hill stations of Tumkur and Siddapur offer hiking trails with scenic views. There are a number of easy trails that are perfect for taking the kids along.
3. Enjoy the Local Cuisine – Osmanabad is known for its traditional dishes like biryani, kofta curry, and naan bread. There are a number of restaurants that serve these dishes as well as other Indian favorites.
4. Go on a Safari – The Tungareshwar Wild Life Sanctuary is home to a number of animals including tigers, leopards, and deer. Visitors can take a jeep safari through the park to see the animals up close.
5. Visit the Museum – The Osmanabad Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. The museum has a number of artifacts on display as well as a library with information about the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Osmanabad, India
1. Go on a safari at the nearby Tadoba National Park.
2. Visit the ancient cave temples at Ellora and Ajanta.
3. Go fishing in the Purna River.
4. Take a boat ride on Lake Osmanabad.
5. Explore the rock-cut temples at Dharashiv.
6. Visit the fort at Daulatabad.
7. Go on a nature hike in the Narnala Bird Sanctuary.
8. See the ruins of the Bhandardara Dam.
9. Visit the tomb of the famous Sufi saint Hazrat Baba Tajuddin Aulia.
10. Take a dip in the holy waters of the Tapi River.