When visiting Oshkosh, there are many kid friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The Oshkosh Public Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area, and the Children’s Museum is perfect for curious minds. The Leach Amphitheater is a great spot for a picnic lunch and a show, and the Winnebago County Park is perfect for a day of exploring and playing. For a more active day, head to the Stillwater Park for hiking and biking trails, or the Oshkosh Sports Complex for playing in the water park or on the splash pad. Whatever your family enjoys, there is sure to be something for everyone in Oshkosh.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Oshkosh, Wisconsin
1. See the dinosaurs at the Menominee Park Zoo.
2. Visit the EAA AirVenture Museum.
3. Go to the farmer’s market.
4. Spend a day at the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) AirVenture.
5. Check out the Leach Amphitheater.
6. Visit the Oshkosh Public Museum.
7. take a ride on the short-line railroad.
8. See a show at the Grand Opera House.
9. Climb to the top of the Menominee Nation observation tower.
10. Attend one of the many festivals held in Oshkosh throughout the year.