When it comes to family-friendly fun in Osage, Wyoming, there’s no shortage of activities to keep everyone happy. For the outdoorsy types, there’s hiking and fishing in the summer, and snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter. The city also boasts a number of parks perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of fetch with the family pet.
And no visit to Osage would be complete without exploring the historic downtown area. stroll the quaint streets, pop into the unique shops, and stop for an ice cream cone or a delicious slice of pizza. Whatever your interests, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Osage.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Osage, Wyoming
1. Visit the Osage Museum and learn about the history of this small town.
2. Go fishing in one of the many lakes and ponds in the area.
3. Take a hike through the woods and explore the nature that surrounds Osage.
4. Find a geocache or two (or more!) that are hidden in the area.
5. Go horseback riding and take in the scenery from atop a horse.
6. Visit a working ranch and learn about life on the ranch.
7. Take a scenic drive and see the sights that Osage has to offer.
8. Go ATVing or dirt biking and explore the trails in the area.
9. play disc golf at one of the courses in the area.
10. Visit the Wyoming Dinosaur Center and learn about the dinosaurs that once roamed the area.