There are many kid friendly things to do in Orbassano, Italy. One option is to visit the Parco Andre complex which has a statue park, an amphitheater, a playground, and a museum. Another option is the Parco Villa Pallavicini which is a great place for kids to run around and explore. There is also an outdoor swimming pool in Orbassano that is open during the summer months. If you are looking for something indoors to do with your kids, you can visit the Dino Parc which is an indoor trampoline park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Orbassano, Italy
1. Visit the Museo della Radio e della Televisión. The museum is dedicated to the history of radio and television and has a collection of more than 7,000 items on display.
2. Go to the Parco della Pellerina. The park is a great place for kids to run around and play. It has a playground, a pond, and a variety of trees and flowers.
3. Take a walk or ride your bike along the Orbassano Canal. The canal is a great place to take a leisurely stroll or ride your bike. You can also stop and feed the ducks that live there.
4. Visit the Parco della Mandria. The park is home to a herd of wild cows as well as a lake, playground, and picnic area.
5. Go to the Orbassano Market. The market is a great place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as other local products.
6. Visit the Chiesa di San Rocco. The church is a beautiful example of Baroque architecture and is open to the public.
7. Stop by the Monumento ai Caduti. The monument is a tribute to the soldiers who died during World War I and World War II.
8. Explore the Parco della Memoria. The park is a tribute to the victims of the terrorist bombing that took place in Turin in 1980.
9. Visit the Villa della Rosa. The villa is a beautiful example of 18th century architecture and is open to the public.
10. Go to the Parco Fluviale Dora Baltea. The park is a great place to relax by the river or take a walk along the nature trails.