If you’re looking for things to do with kids in Orange, Texas, you’re in luck! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to one of the many parks in the area, such as the Mauriceville Heritage Park or the Orange County Nature Center. If they’re interested in sports, you can sign them up for one of the many youth sports leagues in the area or take them to watch a game at the Orange County Fairgrounds. And if they’re looking for something a little more creative, you can take them to the art studio at the Orange County Museum of Art or to one of the city’s many live theater performances. No matter what your kids are into, you’re sure to find something to keep them entertained in Orange, Texas!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Orange, Texas
1. Visit the Orange County Historical Museum for a taste of history.
2. Enjoy a meal or treat at one of Orange’s local eateries.
3. Attend a performance at the Orange County Community Theatre.
4. Go on a nature hike at the Shangri La Botanical Gardens and Nature Center.
5. Splash around at the Splash Kingdom Waterpark.
6. Visit the Big Thicket National Preserve for a taste of the great outdoors.
7. Play a round of golf at one of Orange’s many golf courses.
8. Shop til you drop at the Parkdale Mall.
9. Take a walk or bike ride down the scenic Sabine-Neches Waterway.
10. Learn about the area’s history and culture at the W.H. Stark House.