There are many kid friendly things to do in Oldenburg, Germany. A few examples include going to the trampoline park, playing in the park, going to the movies, or going to the zoo. The trampoline park is a great place to let loose and have some fun. The park has many different activities to keep kids entertained, such as a playground, a sandbox, and a small petting zoo. The movies are another great option for kids, as there are many family-friendly films showing at the local cinema. Lastly, the zoo is a great place to learn about animals and see them up close. There are also many different rides and attractions at the zoo, making it a perfect place to spend a day with the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Oldenburg, Germany
1. Watch a Show at the Oldenburgisches Staatstheater – The Oldenburgisches Staatstheater is a theatre in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. It was founded in 1767 and is one of the oldest theatres in the country. The theatre offers a variety of shows and programs for children, including puppet shows, ballets, and operas.
2. Visit the Michaelis Church – The Michaelis Church is a Protestant church in Oldenburg, Germany. It was built in the 13th century and is one of the oldest buildings in the city. The church is open to the public and offers a variety of activities for children, including Sunday school and youth groups.
3. Explore the Oldenburgisches Landesmuseum – The Oldenburgisches Landesmuseum is a museum in Oldenburg, Germany. It was founded in 1847 and is one of the oldest museums in the country. The museum offers a variety of exhibits and programs for children, including a hands-on history exhibit and a children’s art studio.
4. Go for a Bike Ride – Oldenburg is a great city for biking, with over 200 kilometers of bike paths. Bike rental shops are available, or you can bring your own bike. There are also a number of bike tours available that are geared towards families and children.
5. Play at the Park – Oldenburg has a number of parks and playgrounds, perfect for a day of play. Some of the most popular parks include the Kinder- und Jugendpark, the Stadtpark, and the Schlossgarten.
6. Visit the Zoo – The Oldenburgisches Tierpark is a zoo located in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. The zoo is home to over 1,200 animals, including lions, tigers, and giraffes. The zoo also offers a variety of educational programs and activities for children.
7. Go Swimming – Oldenburg has a number of indoor and outdoor swimming pools. indoor pools, the Stadtbad Oldenburg and the Bürgerbad Delmenhorst are both great options. For outdoor pools, the Schlossgartenbad and the Freibad Bad Zwischenahn are both popular choices.
8. Visit a Museum – In addition to the Oldenburgisches Landesmuseum, Oldenburg is home to a number of other museums, including the Kunsthalle, the Museum of Natural History, and the Mahn- und Gedenkstätte.
9. Go on a Hike – Oldenburg is located in the foothills of the Weserbergland, making it a great place for hiking. There are a number of hiking trails, both easy and difficult, that wind through the forests and hills.
10. Have a Picnic – Oldenburg is home to a number of parks and green spaces, perfect for a picnic. Some of the most popular picnic spots include the Schlossgarten, the Stadtpark, and the Freibad Bad Zwischenahn.