There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Olching, Germany! For starters, the city is home to the Olching Zoo, which is a great place to take the youngsters. There is also a family-friendly park called the Olching Adventure Park, which has a playground, an animal petting area, and a variety of other activities. If your kids are looking for something more adventurous, they can always go tubing down the Olching River. And of course, no visit to Olching would be complete without stopping by the world-famous Bavarian pretzel bakery!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Olching, Germany
1. Take a scenic walk or bike ride through Olching’s picturesque village center.
2. Visit Olching’s charming 18th century city hall.
3. Stop by the Olching History Museum to learn about the town’s rich past.
4. Browse the shops and stalls at Olching’s weekly farmers market.
5. Play a round of miniature golf at Olching’s putt-putt course.
6. Go for a swim at Olching’s outdoor public swimming pool.
7. Enjoy a picnic lunch in one of Olching’s pretty parks.
8. Taste delicious ice cream at Olching’s ice cream parlor.
9. listen to a free concert in Olching’s city square.
10. Watch the sun set over Olching’s picturesque rooftops.