Okanogan is a beautiful town located in Washington. The town is situated in the Cascade Mountain range and is home to a variety of kid-friendly things to do. One of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Okanogan is hiking. There are a number of hiking trails located throughout the town that are perfect for exploring with the family. Other popular kid-friendly activities in Okanogan include fishing, picnicking, and playing in the park.
The town of Okanogan is also home to a variety of shops and restaurants that are perfect for exploring with the family. There are a number of ice cream shops, cafes, and bakeries that are perfect for treating the kids. There are also a number of clothing stores and toy stores that are perfect for finding the perfect souvenir to take home.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Okanogan, Washington
1. For outdoor fun, kids can explore the Echo Canyon State Park which features a waterfall and many hiking trails.
2. Another outdoor option is the Conconully State Park which has a lake where kids can go swimming, fishing, and boating.
3. The Okanogan Valley Railroad offers a train ride that kids will love as they take in the scenic views.
4. The Omak Stampede is a rodeo that kids will enjoy watching with excitement.
5. The Okanogan County Fair is a great opportunity for kids to see farm animals, ride rides, and eat fair food.
6. Kids can cool off on a hot day at the Wave Pool, a water park with slides and a lazy river.
7. For indoor fun, kids can visit the Okanogan Valley Museum which has many exhibits on the history of the area.
8. Another indoor option is the Apple theater which shows family-friendly movies.
9. Kids can explore their creative side at the Omak Arts Center which offers art classes and workshops.
10. The Children’s Museum of Northern Arizona is a great place for kids to learn and play.