Oglesby, Texas, is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Oglesby Public Library, which has a variety of programs and events for kids. Other activities include the Oglesby Water Park, Oglesby Zoo, and the Oglesby parks and playgrounds. For more ideas, check out the Oglesby Chamber of Commerce website or the City of Oglesby website.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Oglesby, Texas
1. Visit the Cowgill Rodeo Arena to see a variety of rodeo events.
2. Check out the Oglesby Public Library for a variety of books and activities.
3. Attend a movie at the Oglesby Drive-In Movie Theater.
4. Visit the Oglesby Union Cemetery to learn about the history of the area.
5. Explore the W.R. Collier Museum to see a variety of exhibits.
6. Take a hike at the Copperas Creek Nature Trail.
7. Go fishing at the West Fork of the Brazos River.
8. Visit the Oglesby Historical Park to learn about the history of the area.
9. Attend a concert at the Oglesby Municipal Park.
10. Have a picnic at the Riverside Park.