There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Offutt A F B, Nebraska! For starters, there are several parks perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. For those looking for more of an adventure, there is the Omaha Children’s Museum, the Henry Doorly Zoo, and the Lauritzen Gardens. There is also an Science Center, an Imax theater, and the Strategic Air and Space Museum. And, no matter what the weather is like, the Kentucky Fried Chicken PlayPlace is always a popular destination. In short, there is something for everyone in Offutt A F B, Nebraska!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Offutt A F B, Nebraska
1) Visit the Strategic Air and Space Museum – The Strategic Air and Space Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the United States Air Force and see some amazing aircraft up close. There are also some fun interactive exhibits for kids to enjoy.
2) Go for a swim at the Offutt AFB Pool – The Offutt AFB pool is a great place to take a dip on a hot day. There is also a waterslide and a kiddie pool for the little ones to enjoy.
3) Play a round of golf at the Offutt AFB Golf Course – The Offutt AFB golf course is a great place to enjoy a round of golf with the family. There are also some great views of the city from the course.
4) Catch a movie at the Offutt AFB Theater – The Offutt AFB theater is a great place to catch a movie with the family. There is a concession stand with snacks and drinks available for purchase.
5) Visit the Offutt AFB Library – The Offutt AFB library is a great place to take the kids to find some new books to read. There are also some computer stations available for kids to use.
6) Play at one of the Offutt AFB Playgrounds – There are several playgrounds located on Offutt AFB that are perfect for the kids to let off some energy.
7) go for a walk or run on one of the Offutt AFB trails – There are several trails located on Offutt AFB that are perfect for a family walk or run.
8) Visit the Offutt AFB Airmen and Family Readiness Center – The Offutt AFB Airmen and Family Readiness Center is a great place to get information about the base and the surrounding community. They also offer several programs for families.
9) Attend a family event at the Offutt AFB Community Center – The Offutt AFB Community Center offers several events for families throughout the year. These events range from potlucks to movie nights.
10) Get some ice cream at the Offutt AFB Commissary – The Offutt AFB commissary is a great place to get some ice cream after a long day. They offer a variety of flavors and toppings to choose from.