Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Oegstgeest? Here are a few ideas:
Visit the Oegstgeest Museum, where kids can learn about the history and culture of the area.
Take a walk or ride bikes through the scenic Geestmerambacht nature reserve.
Head to the Oegstgeest Sports Park for a day of fun and games.
If the weather is nice, go for a swim at one of the city’s outdoor pools.
Make a stop at the Oegstgeest Library, where kids can find plenty of books to keep them entertained.
End the day with a sweet treat from one of the city’s ice cream shops.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Oegstgeest, Netherlands
1. Take a stroll through the Oegstgeest Town Centre – The Oegstgeest Town Centre is a great place to take a stroll with your kids. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to keep you entertained, and the streets are lined with trees and flowers.
2. Visit the Oegstgeest Museum – The Oegstgeest Museum is a great place to take your kids to learn about the history of the town. There are plenty of exhibits to keep them entertained, and the staff is very friendly.
3. Take a walk through the Keukenhof Gardens – The Keukenhof Gardens are a must-see when you’re in Oegstgeest. They are absolutely beautiful, and your kids will love walking through them.
4. Visit the Oegstgeest Zoo – The Oegstgeest Zoo is a great place to take your kids to see some of the amazing animals that live there.
5. Play in the park – There are plenty of parks in Oegstgeest, and your kids will love running around and playing in them.
6. Go for a bike ride – Oegstgeest is a great place to go for a bike ride, and your kids will love it.
7. Go swimming – There are plenty of places to go swimming in Oegstgeest, and your kids will love it.
8. Visit the Oegstgeest Library – The Oegstgeest Library is a great place to take your kids to read some books.
9. Get ice cream – There are plenty of places to get ice cream in Oegstgeest, and your kids will love it.
10. Have a picnic – Oegstgeest is a great place to have a picnic, and your kids will love it.