There are several kid friendly things to do in Odon, Indiana. One option is to visit the Amish community. Here, kids can learn how to milk a cow, churn butter, and make cheese. They can also take a horse and buggy ride, and see how the Amish live without modern conveniences. Another option is to visit the Odon Public Library, where kids can participate in story time, join the summer reading program, or just browse the children’s section. The Odon Zoo is also a great option for kids, as they can see a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. Finally, kids can also enjoy the many parks in Odon, including the playgrounds, picnic areas, and hiking trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Odon, Indiana
containing a minimum of 200 words:
1) Visit the Odon Swimming Pool – The Odon Swimming Pool is a great place to cool off during the summer months. The pool features a diving board, slide, and a kiddie pool. There is also a concession stand where you can purchase snacks and drinks.
2) Play at the Odon Park – The Odon Park is a great place to bring the kids for a day of play. The park features a playground, picnic shelters, a basketball court, and a walking trail.
3) Visit the Odon Public Library – The Odon Public Library is a great place to take the kids to read or browse the shelves for their favorite books. The library also offers story time for kids, as well as a variety of other programs.
4) Go for a hike at the John E. Hillis State Forest – The John E. Hillis State Forest is a great place to take the kids for a day of hiking and exploring. The forest contains over 10 miles of hiking trails, as well as a variety of other scenic attractions.
5) Attend a event at the Odon Civic Center – The Odon Civic Center is a great place to take the kids to attend a variety of events. The Civic Center hosts events such as concerts, plays, and other community events.
6) Watch a movie at the Odon Theater – The Odon Theater is a great place to take the kids to watch a movie. The theater features first-run movies, as well as a variety of classic films.
7) Go fishing at the Odon Reservoir – The Odon Reservoir is a great place to take the kids for a day of fishing. The Reservoir is stocked with a variety of fish, including bass, catfish, and Crappie.
8) Play miniature golf at the Odon Golf Center – The Odon Golf Center is a great place to take the kids to play miniature golf. The Golf Center features an 18-hole miniature golf course, as well as a driving range.
9) Visit the Odon Museum – The Odon Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the town. The Museum features a variety of exhibits, as well as a gift shop.
10) Go for a bike ride on the Odon Bike Trail – The Odon Bike Trail is a great place to take the kids for a day of biking. The Bike Trail is over 2 miles long and features a variety of scenic views.