If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Ocumare del Tuy, Venezuela, you’ve come to the right place! This charming town has plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained, from exploring the local parks and playgrounds to visiting the Ocumare del Tuy Zoo. Older kids will enjoy horseback riding and hiking in the nearby mountains, while the whole family can enjoy a day of shopping at the town’s many markets and shops. Be sure to try some of the local delicacies, like arepas and empanadas, while you’re here!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ocumare Del Tuy, Venezuela
1. Kids can explore the interactive exhibits at the Ocumare del Tuy Municipal Museum.
2. They can also learn about the local history and culture at the museum.
3. Kids can run and play in the park located in front of the museum.
4. They can feed the ducks and fish in the park’s pond.
5. Kids can explore the nature trails located in the nearby forest Reserve.
6. They can also go on a horseback ride through the forest Reserve.
7. Kids can splash around in the pool at the Ocumare del Tuy Beach Club.
8. They can also build sandcastles and play in the sand on the beach.
9. Kids can learn to dance the traditional Venezuelan dances at a dance class.
10. They can also participate in a cooking class and learn to make Venezuelan food.