There are many kid friendly things to do in Ocean City, New Jersey. For example, one can go to the Boardwalk, which has many rides and games for children of all ages. There is also a waterpark called Splash Zone, which is great for young children. In addition, there are many miniature golf courses, go-kart tracks, and arcades in Ocean City, which are perfect for keeping kids entertained. Furthermore, one of the most popular attractions in Ocean City is the beach, where kids can body surf, build sandcastles, and play in the waves. Overall, Ocean City is a great destination for families with young children, as there are plenty of activities and attractions to keep everyone entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ocean City, New Jersey
1. Visit Wonderland Pier- Wonderland Pier is a classic boardwalk amusement park that has been thrilling visitors since 1925. The pier is home to more than 20 rides, including a ferris wheel, roller coaster, and carousel. There is also a variety of midway games and arcades.
2. Play at Fried Egg Island- Fried Egg Island is a unique playground that is located in the middle of a lagoon. The playground features a variety of interactive elements, including a giant egg that kids can climb on.
3. Go to the Beach- Ocean City has eight miles of beautiful beaches that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles.
4. Splash Zone Waterpark- Splash Zone Waterpark is the perfect place to cool off on a hot day. The waterpark features a variety of slides, a lazy river, and a zero-depth entry pool.
5. Ride the Tram Car- The Ocean City Tram Car is a historic landmark that has been in operation since 1908. The tram car runs up and down the boardwalk and provides great views of the beach and ocean.
6. Visit the Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum- The Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum is a fascinating museum that tells the story of the U.S. Life-Saving Service. The museum is located in an actual life-saving station that was built in 1891.
7. Play Mini-Golf- Ocean City is home to a large number of classic mini-golf courses. These courses offer a fun and challenging way to spend an afternoon.
8. visit the Boardwalk- The Ocean City Boardwalk is a classic seaside promenade that is lined with shops, restaurants, and attractions. The boardwalk stretches for miles and is the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll.
9. Get Ice Cream- No visit to Ocean City would be complete without enjoying some delicious ice cream. There are a number of ice cream shops located throughout the city, so you’re sure to find the perfect flavor to suit your taste.
10. Take a Boat Tour- Ocean City is a beautiful place to view from the water. There are a number of boat tour companies that offer a variety of tour options.