There are many kid friendly things to do in Obihiro! One fun activity is going to the Takasu Bear Ranch, where you can see a lot of bears up close and learn about them. Another is the Obihiro Zoo, which has many different animals that kids will love seeing. There are also many parks and playgrounds around the city where kids can play.
If you want to do something more cultural, you can visit the Obihiro Museum, which has exhibits on the history and culture of the city. There is also the Obihiro Folklore Museum, which has exhibits on traditional Japanese folktales. Both of these museums are great for kids and adults alike.
If you’re looking for something to do on a rainy day, you can go to the Obihiro Chuo Library, which has a great selection of books and comics for kids. You can also go to the Obihiro City Museum, which has a number of interactive exhibits.
There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Obihiro, Japan!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Obihiro, Japan
1. Kid-friendly things to do in Obihiro, Japan include visiting the Tokachi Farm Land, observing the Tokachi River, playing at the Farm House, and going on a pony ride.
2. The Tokachi Farm Land is a great place to visit because it has a variety of animals that kids can see and pet. There are also many interactive exhibits for kids to enjoy.
3. The Tokachi River is a great place to observe wildlife. Kids can see ducks, fish, and other animals.
4. The Farm House is a great place to play because it has a playground, a trampoline, and a bouncy house.
5. Pony rides are a great way for kids to experience the farm animals up close.