Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities in Oberkirch, Germany:
There are many kid friendly activities to do in Oberkirch, Germany. A few include visiting the animal park, playing in one of the many playgrounds, or going for a swim in the outdoor pool. For a day trip, you could visit the Breisach MINI-land or the Europa-Park Rust.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Oberkirch, Germany
1. Visit the Burgruine Reichenstein. The Burgruine Reichenstein is a ruined castle that is located on a hilltop overlooking the town of Oberkirch. The castle was first built in the 12th century and was destroyed by French troops in the 17th century. The castle is now open to the public and is a popular spot for picnics and hiking.
2. Take a walk through the historic town center. Oberkirch’s historic town center is full of beautiful old buildings, churches, and fountains. The town center is also home to a number of shops and restaurants.
3. Visit the Museum im Riet. The Museum im Riet is a local history museum that is located in an old farmhouse. The museum features exhibits on the history of Oberkirch and the surrounding area.
4. Go for a hike in the nearby Black Forest. The Black Forest is a beautiful forest full of hiking trails. There are a number of different trails to choose from, so there is something for everyone.
5. Visit the Kloster Lichtenthal. The Kloster Lichtenthal is a monastery that was founded in the 13th century. The monastery is home to a number of beautiful gardens and a museum.
6. Take a ride on the Oberkirchbergbahn. The Oberkirchbergbahn is a historic steam train that runs from Oberkirch to the nearby town of Dornstetten. The train ride is a great way to see the countryside.
7. Go for a swim in the Ortenau. The Ortenau is a lake that is located just outside of Oberkirch. The lake is a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing, and fishing.
8. Visit the Stadtmuseum. The Stadtmuseum is a local history museum that is located in an old castle. The museum features exhibits on the history of Oberkirch and the surrounding area.
9. Play a round of golf at the Oberkirch Golf Club. The Oberkirch Golf Club is a 18-hole golf course that is located just outside of town. The golf course is a great place to spend a day with the family.
10. Go for a hike in the nearby Vogtsbauernhof. The Vogtsbauernhof is a farm that is located in the nearby town of Dornstetten. The farm is a great place to go for a hike or to see some of the animals.