There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Nysa, Poland. One popular activity is visiting the Nysa dinosaur footprints. The footprints are from the Jurassic period and are over 150 million years old. They were discovered in 2009 and are a popular tourist attraction. Other kid friendly activities include going to the Nysa Zoo, visiting the Nysa Castle, and going on a boat ride on the Oder River.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nysa, Poland
1. Visit the ruins of the castle.
2. Take a walk through the town and check out the architecture.
3. Visit the Museum of Nysa.
4. See the Roman Columns.
5. Head to the Nysa Cathedral.
6. Admire the Park Mużakowski.
7. Go bowling or to the movies.
8. Enjoy some ice cream at one of the cafes.
9. Have a picnic in one of the parks.
10. Walk or bike along the Odra River.