Nuoro is a beautiful town located in the heart of Sardinia. It is known for its art, culture, and traditional food. The town is also home to many interesting museums and historical sites. Nuoro is the perfect place to bring your family for a vacation. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Nuoro.
The first thing you should do is visit the Museo Civico. This museum is dedicated to the history and culture of Sardinia. It is a great place to learn about the island’s past. You can also see some amazing art and artifacts from the Nuraghic period.
If you’re looking for something more active, take the family to Parco Fluviale conditioning. This park is perfect for a day of picnicking and hiking. There are also a few playgrounds where your kids can let off some energy.
No trip to Nuoro is complete without trying the local food. You can find traditional dishes like culurgiones (potato dumplings) and seadas (fried pastries filled with cheese) at many of the restaurants in town. For something a little sweeter, try the mundargiu (a type of candy made with honey and almonds).
Nuoro is a wonderful place to visit with your family. There is so much to see and do. Your kids will never be bored.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nuoro, Italy
1. Visit the Nuraghe Suenna archaeological site.
2. Stop by the Museo Civico archeological museum.
3. Check out the Orrido waterfall.
4. marvel at the views from Monte Ortobene.
5. Visit the thirteenth-century church of Sancta Maria Assunta.
6. Stroll through the Botanical Gardens of Sardegna.
7. Check out the Dante Alighieri Statue.
8. Have some fun at the Parco San Francesco adventure park.
9. Go for a swim at Lago di Gusana.
10. Visit the Funtana Is Arinus natural spring.