There are many kid friendly things to do in Nunspeet, Netherlands. The town is home to many parks and playgrounds, as well as a wide variety of shops and restaurants. There are also a number of museums and historical sites in the area.
In terms of parks and playgrounds, the Valkenhof Park is a great option. The park has a number of slides and climbing structures, as well as a large sandbox. The park is also home to a number of ducks and geese, which kids will love feeding.
Another option for kids is the Postmortel Nature Trail. This trail is a great way to explore the area’s natural beauty. The trail is short and easy to follow, and along the way, kids will be able to see a variety of animals and plants.
For something a bit more educational, the Drents Museum is a great option. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the region. There is also a children’s section, which features interactive exhibits.
Finally, no trip to Nunspeet would be complete without a visit to the Eemmeer. This large lake is perfect for swimming, fishing, and boat rental. There are also a number of beaches in the area, which are perfect for relaxing and playing in the sand.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nunspeet, Netherlands
1. Visit the Kinderboederij Nunspeet. The Kinderboederij is a children’s farm where kids can interact with animals, including rabbits, goats, sheep, and chickens. They can also feed the animals and play in the sandpit.
2. Go for a swim at the IJsselmeer. The Ijsselmeer is a large lake in the Netherlands that is perfect for swimming, boating, and fishing.
3. Play in the park. Nunspeet has several parks perfect for exploring and playing in, including the Villa Polderpark and the Brakenheide park.
4. Visit the local museum. The museum in Nunspeet is all about the history of the area and is interactive and kid-friendly.
5. Have some fun at the indoor playground. The indoor playground is perfect on a rainy day and has a variety of slides, climbing structures, and toys for kids to play with.
6. Get creative at the arts and crafts studio. The arts and crafts studio offers a variety of different projects for kids to work on, such as painting, clay sculpting, and more.
7. Take a bike ride. Nunspeet is the perfect place to go for a leisurely bike ride, and there are plenty of trails to explore.
8. Go for a walk in the forest. The forest is a great place to explore, and there are many different trails to follow.
9. Play mini golf. Nunspeet has a mini golf course that is perfect for a fun family outing.
10. Visit the library. The library has a variety of books, comics, and movies for kids to check out and enjoy.