There’s lots for little ones to enjoy in Nuneaton! Start the day with a tasty breakfast at one of the family-friendly cafes, before heading to Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery for some hands-on fun. Then it’s time to explore Riverside Walk and the lovely Victorian Market Hall. If the weather’s nice, the kids will love playing in the park or paddling in the river. In the afternoon, take a look around Nuneaton Abbey or go for a stroll around the town centre. If you’re feeling active, there’s plenty of green space to run around in, or you could try your hand at bowling or ice skating. Finish the day with some delicious food from one of the town’s many family-friendly restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nuneaton, United Kingdom
1. Visit the Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery: The Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery is a great place to take kids. They can learn about the history of the town and see some of the amazing artwork on display.
2. Go to the Nuneaton Heritage Centre: The Nuneaton Heritage Centre is a great place to learn about the history of the town. Kids can see old photos and artifacts, and even try on some traditional clothes.
3. Visit the Nuneaton Botanical Gardens: The Nuneaton Botanical Gardens are a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the flowers and plants. Kids will love seeing all the different kinds of flowers and trees.
4. Take a ride on the Nuneaton Heritage Railway: The Nuneaton Heritage Railway is a great way to see the town. Kids can ride on an authentic steam train and see the sights of the town.
5. Visit the Nuneaton Zoo: The Nuneaton Zoo is a great place to see some of the animals that call the town home. Kids can learn about different animals and even feed some of them.
6. Go to the Nuneaton Aquatic Centre: The Nuneaton Aquatic Centre is a great place to take a dip. Kids can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the outdoor pool.
7. Visit the Nuneaton Transport Museum: The Nuneaton Transport Museum is a great place to learn about the history of transportation in the town. Kids can see old vehicles and even take a ride on a real streetcar.
8. Take a walk through Abbey Street: Abbey Street is a great place to take a stroll and do some window shopping. Kids will love seeing all the different shops and businesses.
9. Visit the Nuneaton Market: The Nuneaton Market is a great place to find fresh produce and other goods. Kids can help pick out the perfect fruits and vegetables for dinner.
10. Go to the Nuneaton War Memorial: The Nuneaton War Memorial is a great place to reflect on the sacrifices made by the town’s residents during wartime. Kids can learn about the different wars that have been fought and see the names of those who died.