There are many kid friendly activities to do in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. A few examples of these activities include going to the zoo, playing in one of the many parks, going to the movies, or visiting one of the many museums. Families can also take a walk around the beautiful lakes, or go shopping at one of the many stores in the area. There are also many kid friendly restaurants, so families can enjoy a meal together. And, of course, there are always the beaches nearby for a fun day in the sun. Whatever families choose to do, they are sure to have a great time in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
1) Visit the Nuevo Laredo Zoological Park to see lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, and more!
2) Go to the Nuevo Laredo Aquarium to see fish, turtles, and other marine life.
3) Visit the Museum of the Border Revolution to learn about the history of the region.
4) take a walk or bike ride through one of the many parks in Nuevo Laredo, such as Parque Morelos or Parque Flores Magon.
5) cool off with a swim at one of the city’s public pools, such as the Natatorium or the Complex Deportivo Jesus Lopez Mateos.
6) Play mini-golf at Parque Las Palmas or Parque de las Tecnologias.
7) Go bowling at Xtreme Bowl or Mega Bowl.
8) See a movie at one of the city’s cinemas, such as Cinemex Galerias Laredo or Cinepolis Galerias.
9) Go shopping at one of Nuevo Laredo’s many malls and shopping centers, such as Centro Comercial Galerias or Plaza Sendero.
10) Enjoy some delicious Mexican food at one of the city’s many restaurants, such as Fonda San Francisco or El Paraiso.