There are a number of kid friendly attractions and things to do in Nova Odessa, Brazil. The city is home to a number of parks, playgrounds and open spaces which are perfect for families with young children. The city also has a range of museums and cultural attractions which are perfect for a rainy day activity. For those looking for a more active adventure, Nova Odessa also offers a number of hiking and biking trails as well as a number of swimming pools.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nova Odessa, Brazil
1. Take a Walk Through the Historic City Center – The historic city center of Nova Odessa is full of beautiful old buildings and cobbled streets. It’s the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll and learn a bit about the city’s history.
2. Visit the Nova Odessa Municipal Zoo – The Nova Odessa Municipal Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of animal fun. They can see everything from lions and tigers to monkeys and reptiles.
3. Have Fun at the Aquatic Park – The Aquatic Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There’s a large pool, water slides, and a playground.
4. Explore the Street Art – Nova Odessa is full of amazing street art. Take a walk around the city and see all the beautiful murals.
5. Visit the Museums – There are several museums in Nova Odessa, including the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Natural History.
6. Go for a Hike – There are several hiking trails in and around Nova Odessa. Explore the nature and get some fresh air.
7. Have a Picnic – Nova Odessa has several parks and green spaces perfect for a picnic. Pack a lunch and enjoy the day.
8. Go Shopping – Nova Odessa has a variety of shopping options, from local shops to large malls. Find the perfect souvenir or gift.
9. Sample the Local Cuisine – Nova Odessa has a lot to offer when it comes to food. Try some of the local specialties like acarajé or pão de queijo.
10. Take in the Views – Nova Odessa has some stunning views. Take a walk around the city and enjoy the beauty of Brazil.