If you’re looking for fun things to do with your kids in Norton, Vermont, you won’t be disappointed. There’s plenty to keep little ones entertained in this charming New England town. Start your day with a visit to Town Farm, where you can tour the working farm and meet the friendly animals. Then, head to the Riverwalk for a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Ammonoosuc River. When you’re ready for some more active fun, check out the Norton Bike Path, which offers over two miles of paved trails perfect for biking, rollerblading, or walking. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the grounds of the Historic Norton House, a beautifully preserved 18th-century home. And be sure to save time for a trip to the Norton Village Store, a beloved local landmark that’s been serving up ice cream and other treats since 1892.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Norton, Vermont
1. Visit the Crystal Caves: The Crystal Caves are a great place to explore with kids. The caves are full of crystals and minerals that kids will love to explore.
2. Go on a hayride: There are numerous hayrides available in Norton. They are a great way to see the fall foliage and have some fun.
3. Take a hike: Norton is home to some great hiking trails. Kids will love exploring the woods and getting some fresh air.
4. Visit a farm: There are several farms in Norton that offer tours and activities for kids. They will love learning about where their food comes from and getting to meet some animals.
5. Go apple picking: Apple picking is a great fall activity. There are several apple orchards in Norton that offer picking.
6. Visit a pumpkin patch: Another great fall activity is visiting a pumpkin patch. There are several in Norton that offer a variety of activities for kids.
7. Go on a nature walk: There are several nature trails in Norton that are perfect for a family nature walk. Kids will love exploring the woods and seeing all the different plants and animals.
8. Have a picnic: Norton is home to some beautiful parks that are perfect for a family picnic.
9. Go fishing: Norton is home to several ponds and streams that are perfect for fishing. Kids will love trying to catch a fish.
10. Visit a covered bridge: There are several covered bridges in Norton that are perfect for a family outing. Kids will love walking across the bridges and exploring the different areas.