Norton is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of indoor and outdoor activities to keep them busy. For the younger ones, check out the Edaville Family Theme Park or the Myles Standish State Forest. For the older kids, there’s the Capron Zoo or the Wheaton College campus. And for everyone in between, there’s the Norton Museum and the D.W. Field Park. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something for the whole family in Norton!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Norton, Massachusetts
1. Visit the Wheaton College campus – Wheaton College is a four-year liberal arts college located in Norton, Massachusetts. The college offers a variety of events and activities for children such as concerts, plays, and sports games.
2. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Mass Central Rail Trail – The Mass Central Rail Trail is a multi-use trail that runs for over 100 miles through Massachusetts. The trail is perfect for a leisurely walk or bike ride and offers beautiful scenery.
3. Visit the Anawan Cliffs – The Anawan Cliffs are a series of cliffs located in Norton, Massachusetts. The cliffs offer stunning views of the Taunton River and are a popular spot for hiking and picnicking.
4. Check out the bees at the Wheaton College Honey Factory – The Wheaton College Honey Factory is a working honeybee farm located on the Wheaton College campus. The farm offers tours and workshops for children and adults.
5. Visit the Wheaton College Museum of Natural History – The Wheaton College Museum of Natural History is a museum located on the Wheaton College campus. The museum features a variety of exhibits on natural history and science.
6. Play at Wheaton College Park – Wheaton College Park is a large park located on the Wheaton College campus. The park features a playground, picnic areas, and a pond.
7. Go fishing at Wheaton Pond – Wheaton Pond is a small pond located on the Wheaton College campus. The pond is stocked with fish and is a popular spot for fishing.
8. Attend a show at the Wheaton College Playhouse – The Wheaton College Playhouse is a theatre located on the Wheaton College campus. The theatre hosts a variety of performances throughout the year.
9. Browse the shops at Wheaton College Village – Wheaton College Village is a shopping center located on the Wheaton College campus. The center features a variety of shops, restaurants, and businesses.
10. Attend an event at the Wheaton College Alumni Center – The Wheaton College Alumni Center is a meeting and event space located on the Wheaton College campus. The center hosts a variety of events such as conferences, lectures, and concerts.