There are many kid friendly things to do in Northfield, Vermont. The town is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and attractions that cater to families. For example, the Northfield Falls Family Fun Park features a playground, picnic area, and splash pad. The park is also adjacent to the Mill River, which is perfect for exploring on a hot day. Other kid friendly activities in Northfield include visiting the Northfield Creamery, going on a nature hike at the Northfield Bog, and exploring the campus of Norwich University.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Northfield, Vermont
1. Take a scenic drive or hike through the beautiful Green Mountains.
2. Visit one of Northfield’s many historic covered bridges.
3. Go fishing or swimming in one of Northfield’s many ponds and lakes.
4. Visit the Northfield Falls, a 70-foot waterfall located on the Rivernorth of downtown Northfield.
5. Take a ride on the Northfield Mountain Gondola for panoramic views of the Green Mountains.
6. Play a round of golf at one of Northfield’s several championship golf courses.
7. Visit the Sugarbush Farm, a working farm and sugarhouse where you can learn about Vermont’s maple sugar industry and enjoy fresh Vermont maple syrup.
8. Learn about Vermont’s history at the Vermont History Museum located in Northfield.
9. Browse the unique shops and galleries in Northfield’s downtown.
10. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of Northfield’s many great restaurants.