If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in North Eastham, Massachusetts, you’re in luck! There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained. The Cape Cod Rail Trail is a great place to take a leisurely walk or bike ride with the family. If you’re looking for something a little more exciting, the Nauset Light Beach is a great spot for swimming, fishing, and exploring the tide pools. For a fun day trip, the Wellfleet Drive-In Theater is a great option.For indoor fun, the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History is a great option, and the Cape Cod Children’s Museum is perfect for rainy days.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In North Eastham, Massachusetts
1. Take a leisurely stroll along the Nauset Light Beach.
2. Visit the Maritime Museum and learn about the area’s rich maritime history.
3. Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the many scenic spots in the Cape Cod National Seashore.
4. Go for a swim at one of the area’s many beaches.
5. Play a round of miniature golf.
6. Visit the Cape Cod Children’s Museum for some hands-on fun.
7. Take a scenic bike ride along one of the many trails in the area.
8. Go crabbing or fishing off the docks in Eastham.
9. Take a scenic hike through one of the many nature trails in the area.
10. Enjoy a day of kayaking or canoeing on one of the many waterways in the area.