North Bend is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as hiking, biking, and picnicking. For indoor fun, check out the KidsQuest Children’s Museum, the Snoqualmie Valley Museum, or one of the many arcades or movie theaters in town. And don’t forget about the food! There are several kid-friendly restaurants in North Bend that will be sure to please even the pickiest eaters. So whether you’re looking for a fun-filled day or a relaxing weekend away, North Bend is the perfect destination for families.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In North Bend, Washington
1. Visit the North Bend Premium Outlets for some great deals on name brand clothing.
2. Go for a hike at Rattlesnake Ledge for some stunning views of the valley below.
3. explore Mount Si, a prominent peak in the area that is popular for hiking and camping.
4. Head to Snoqualmie Falls for a breathtaking view of one of Washington’s most iconic waterfalls.
5. Take a scenic drive down the Mountain Loop Highway to see some of the state’s most beautiful scenery.
6. Visit Olallie State Park for some great hiking and camping opportunities.
7. Stop by the North Bend Visitor Center to learn more about the area and pick up some maps and brochures.
8. Play a round of golf at one of the area’s many courses, such as the Snoqualmie Valley Municipal Golf Course.
9. Visit the Blockhouse Museum to learn about the area’s history and see some artifacts from the past.
10. Enjoy a meal at one of North Bend’s many great restaurants, such as the Mt. Si Brew Pub.