Norridgewock is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep them busy, like hiking and swimming, and there are also several kid-friendly attractions in town. The local library is a great place to take younger kids, and the Norridgewock Arts Council offers art and music classes for kids. For older kids, the Skowhegan Drive-In and the Norridgewock Historical Society are both great places to learn about the history of the area. And of course, there are plenty of places to get ice cream and other sweet treat
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Norridgewock, Maine
1. Visit the Waterville Creative Media Center to see a movie or participate in fun activities.
2. Visit the Virginia Thurston Healing Garden for some peace and relaxation.
3. Visit the Maine State Museum to learn about the history and culture of Maine.
4. Go hiking or camping in one of the many beautiful parks in the area.
5. Visit the Kennebec River for some fishing, swimming, or canoeing.
6. Play a round of golf at one of the local golf courses.
7. Visit the Colby College Museum of Art to see some of the finest art in the state.
8. Go skiing or snowboarding at one of the nearby ski resorts.
9. Visit the Liberal Cup Public House for some great food and drinks.
10. Go on a scenic drive through the countryside to take in the beauty of Maine.