There are many kid friendly things to do in Nonsan, South Korea. One can visit the Nonsan Culture and Arts Center, the Nonsan Traditional Market, or the Nonsan Museum. There are also many kid friendly parks and playgrounds in Nonsan. One can also take a walk around the Nonsan Lake or visit the Nonsan Botanical Garden.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nonsan, South Korea
1. Take a hike through one of the many beautiful parks in Nonsan.
2. Visit the Nonsan History Museum to learn about the city’s past.
3. Enjoy a refreshing cup of tea at one of the many tea houses in Nonsan.
4. Browse through the shops at the Traditional Market.
5. Go for a swim at one of the city’s many public pools.
6. Play a round of mini golf at the Nonsan Mini Golf Course.
7. Take a ride on the Nonsan City Tour Train.
8. Visit theNonsan Animal Shelter to meet some of the adorable animals up for adoption.
9. Attend a performance at the Nonsan Arts Center.
10. Participate in a cooking class at the Nonsan Cooking School.