There are many kid friendly things to do in Nong Bua Lamphu. The first thing that come to mind is the many temples in the area. Wat Phu Khao Thong is a great temple to explore with kids. It has many beautiful murals and statues that will keep them entertained. Wat Pa Tam Wai is another great temple with a beautiful garden that is perfect for exploring. If your kids are more into nature, then you can take them to Khao Nor Chu Chi, where they can play in the waterfalls and swim in the pools. For something a bit more active, kids can enjoy zip lining and rock climbing at Phi Ta Khon.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nong Bua Lamphu, Thailand
1. Muang Nong Bua Lamphu Park
2. Ban Na KLan
3. Wat Klang Wieng
4. Wat Phuttharam
5. Wat Bot
6. Wat Khao Noi
7. Wat Khao Suk
8. Wat Mahathat
9. Wat Tham Pha Pu
10. Wat Tham Pha Ngain
1. Muang Nong Bua Lamphu Park: This park is a great place for kids to run around and explore. There is a pond where you can feed the fish, and plenty of trees and open space to run around.
2. Ban Na KLan: This is a fun place for kids to play with the many animals that are native to Thailand. You can also take a boat ride through the rice paddies and see how the locals live.
3. Wat Klang Wieng: This temple is a beautiful place to explore with your kids. You can learn about the history of the temple and see the many statues and paintings that adorn the walls.
4. Wat Phuttharam: This temple is a great place to learn about the Thai religion and culture. You can also take part in the many offerings and prayers that are offered here.
5. Wat Bot: This is a small temple that is tucked away in the mountains. It is a great place to find peace and tranquility.
6. Wat Khao Noi: This temple is located on a small island in the middle of a lake. You can take a boat ride out to the island and explore the temple.
7. Wat Khao Suk: This is a very large and impressive temple. You can learn about the history of the temple and see the many artifacts that are on display.
8. Wat Mahathat: This temple is one of the most important temples in Thailand. It is a great place to learn about Thai history and culture.
9. Wat Tham Pha Pu: This is a small temple that is located in the middle of the forest. You can take a hike through the forest and see the temple from afar.
10. Wat Tham Pha Ngain: This temple is located on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It is a beautiful place to watch the sunset and find peace and tranquility.