There’s no shortage of things to do in Nokha with kids. The city is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a variety of other kid-friendly attractions. The Nokha Zoo is a great place to take the little ones, and the Nokha Museum is perfect for a rainy day activity. For a bit of fun and Exercise, head to the Nokha Water Park, or for something a little different, check out the Nokha Wax Museum. Whatever you’re looking for, Nokha has plenty of options for a fun and family-friendly vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nokha, India
1. Visit the Gandhi Sagar Dam – The Gandhi Sagar Dam is a gravity dam on the Chambal River in the Ratlam district of Madhya Pradesh. The dam was built in 1970 and is the second-largest dam in Madhya Pradesh. The dam provides irrigation to a large area of land and also supplies water to the cities of Ratlam and Indore.
2. Take a ride on the Narmada Express – The Narmada Express is a passenger train that runs between the cities of Indore and Ratlam. The train provides a scenic view of the countryside and is a great way to see the area.
3. Visit the Ratlam fort – The Ratlam fort is a fort that was built by the Maratha ruler Shivaji in the 17th century. The fort is located on a hill and provides a great view of the city.
4. Go to the Ratlam museum – The Ratlam museum is a museum that houses a collection of artifacts from the Ratlam district. The museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area.
5. Visit the Ratlam palace – The Ratlam palace is a palace that was built by the Maratha ruler Shivaji in the 17th century. The palace is a great example of Maratha architecture and is a popular tourist destination.
6. Take a boat ride on the Chambal River – The Chambal River is a river that runs through the Ratlam district. The river is a great place to take a boat ride and see the scenic beauty of the area.
7. Visit the Jain temple – The Jain temple is a temple that is dedicated to the Jain god Mahavira. The temple is a popular tourist destination and is a great place to learn about Jainism.
8. Go to the Bhandavgarh National Park – The Bhandavgarh National Park is a national park that is located in the Ratlam district. The park is home to a variety of wildlife including tigers, leopards, and elephants.
9. Visit the Ratlam Zoo – The Ratlam Zoo is a zoo that is located in the Ratlam district. The zoo is home to a variety of animals including lions, tigers, and bears.
10. Go on a safari in the Ratlam district – The Ratlam district is a great place to go on a safari. There are a variety of animals that can be seen on a safari including lions, tigers, and elephants.