Noisiel is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The Noisiel Zoo is a great place to start, with over 500 animals to see, including lions, tigers, and monkeys. The Noisiel Aquarium is also a hit with kids, with over 30 tanks of tropical fish, sharks, and seals. For a touch of culture, the Noisiel Museum of Natural History is a must-see, with exhibits on dinosaurs, animals, and plants. And for some outdoor fun, the Noisiel Park and Noisiel Forest are both beautiful places to explore, with plenty of benches and picnic spots.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Noisiel, France
1. Discover the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte: This grand 17th-century baroque castle is just a short drive from Paris and is a perfect day trip for families. Kids will love exploring the lavish interior, admiring the beautiful gardens, and learning about the castle’s fascinating history.
2. Take a ride on the P’tit train de Noisiel: This cute little train is a great way to see the sights of Noisiel while avoiding the crowds. The train runs through the town center and stops at various attractions, making it a convenient way to get around.
3. Visit the Noisiel-le-Petit Zoo: This small zoo is perfect for young children, as it features a variety of gentle animals that can be viewed up close. Kids will also enjoy the petting zoo, playground, and picnic areas.
4. Go for a swim at the Noisiel Aquatic Center: This indoor water park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are slides, pools, and a lazy river, as well as a separate area for young children.
5. Play in the Parc de la Fosse: This large park is a great place to run around, play games, and explore. There is also a playground, a pond, and a snack bar.
6. Learn about the history of chocolate at the Choco Museum: This fun museum is dedicated to the history and production of chocolate. Kids will love the interactive exhibits, demonstrations, and, of course, the samples!
7. Taste locally-made ice cream at Glaces des Canadiens: This popular ice cream shop features over 40 flavors of ice cream, all made with local ingredients. Kids will love trying new flavors and exploring the shop’s charming old-fashioned décor.
8. See the animals at the Noisiel Farm: This working farm is a great place to learn about agriculture and meet some friendly animals. Kids can help feed the chickens, ride the ponies, and learn how to milk a cow.
9. Get active at the Noisiel Sports Complex: This facility features a climbing wall, a gym, a pool, and a track, making it a great place to burn off some energy. There are also organized sports programs for kids of all ages.
10. Have a picnic in the Bois de Boulogne: This massive park is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. There are plenty of picnic spots, as well as walking and biking trails, a lake, and a playground.