Noida is a great place for kids to have fun and enjoy themselves. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Noida. For example, the Fun n Food Village is a great place for kids to enjoy. It has an amusement park, a water park, and a food court. Kids can also enjoy the Kidzania Delhi NCR, which is an educational entertainment park. The park has different zones where kids can role-play different professions. Another great activity for kids is to visit the Delhi Zoo. The zoo has over 1,350 animals and is a great place for kids to learn about different animals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Noida, India
1. Take a walk around The Botanical Garden: The Botanical Garden in Noida is a great place to enjoy some time outdoors with the kids. There is a wide variety of plant life to see, as well as a playground and a pond.
2. Visit the Delhi Zoo: The Delhi Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, elephants, and giraffes. Kids will love seeing all the different animals up close.
3. Spend the day at KidZania: KidZania is an indoor amusement park that offers kids the chance to role-play in a variety of professions. They can try their hand at being a doctor, a firefighter, or even a chef.
4. Go on a safari at the Noida Safari Park: The Noida Safari Park is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and leopards. Visitors can take a jeep tour of the park or go on a foot safari.
5. Visit the Hindon River Bird Sanctuary: The Hindon River Bird Sanctuary is a great place to take the kids for a day of birdwatching. There are over 250 species of birds that can be seen in the sanctuary.
6.Explore the Old Fort: The Old Fort is a great place to explore with the kids. They can learn about the history of the fort and see the many cannons and other historical artifacts.
7. Have fun at the Worlds of Wonder: The Worlds of Wonder is an amusement park that offers a variety of rides and attractions for kids. They can enjoy rides, go on a treasure hunt, or play in the arcade.
8. Spend a day at the Greater Noida Aquarium: The Greater Noida Aquarium is home to a variety of fish and aquatic life. Kids will love exploring the different tanks and seeing the different fish.
9. Visit the Noida Film City: The Noida Film City is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. They can learn about the film-making process and even see some of their favorite movies being filmed.
10.Take a walk through the Akshardham Temple: The Akshardham Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple that is definitely worth a visit. Kids will love seeing the intricate architecture and sculptures.