Looking for ideas on what to do with the kids while visiting Nishishinmiato, Japan? Look no further! This city has plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. For the outdoorsy family, take a stroll through one of Nishishinmiato’s many parks, such as Takamatsu Park or Ohori Park. Or, explore the city by foot and take in all the sights and sounds of this bustling metropolis. If the weather isn’t cooperating, spend a day indoors at one of Nishishinmiato’s many museums, such as the Fukuoka City Museum or the Hakata Machiya Folk Museum. And no matter what you end up doing, be sure to leave time to try some of the delicious local cuisine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nishishinminato, Japan
1. Visit the Nishinomaru Garden, which is a beautiful former feudal lord’s villa built in 1618 that has been turned into a public park.
2. Stroll along the streets of Nishishinminato’s old town and see the traditional buildings and shops.
3. Visit the Shingon Buddhist temple of Ryukoku-ji, which was built in 977 and is the oldest temple in the city.
4. Take a walk or bike ride along the Kurisu River, which runs through the center of the city.
5. Visit Nishishinmachi Park, which is a large park with a playground, a basketball court, and a swimming pool.
6. Have a picnic in Yushima Tenjin shrine, which is a Shinto shrine dedicated to the deity of learning.
7. Take a walk through theSuwa Shrine, which is a highly revered Shinto shrine that was built in 711.
8. Visit theNishishinminato Folklore Museum, which has exhibits on the history and culture of the city.
9. Play in theKawara Park, which has a playground, a pond, and a walking path.
10. Go to theNishishinminato Aquarium, which is a small aquarium with a variety of sea creatures on display.