Niota, Tennessee is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to do that will keep your little ones entertained, from visiting the local park to exploring the town’s many shops and restaurants. If you’re looking for something a little more educational, the Niota Public Library offers a variety of programs and events for kids, and the Niota Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. For those who prefer to be outdoors, the area surrounding Niota provides plenty of opportunity for hiking, fishing, and camping. Whatever your interests, Niota has something to offer everyone in the family!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Niota, Tennessee
1. Take a scenic drive down the Hiwassee River Gorge.
2. Visit the calcite crystal caves at Harrison Bay State Park.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes and streams in the area.
4. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the Cherokee National Forest.
5. Visit the Ocoee Whitewater Center and go whitewater rafting.
6. Explore the ancient rock art at the Painted Rock State Archaeological Area.
7. Take a scenic drive or bike ride down the Cherohala Skyway.
8. Go tubing or canoeing down the Ocoee River.
9. Visit the Tellico Plains Bear Sanctuary.
10. View the majestic waterfalls at the Bald River Gorge Wilderness Area.