There are many kid friendly things to do in Niort, France. For example, you can go to the Zoo de Niort, which is a great place for kids to see and learn about a variety of different animals. There is also a Science Museum in Niort which has a number of interactive exhibits, making it a fun and educational experience for kids of all ages. If you are looking for something a bit more active, you can take the kids to one of the many parks in Niort, such as the Parc de Jules Verne, where they can run around and explore. And, of course, no trip to Niort would be complete without visiting the Château de Niort, a beautiful castle that is sure to capture the imaginations of all who see it.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Niort, France
1. Take a leisurely stroll down one of Niort’s many scenic walking trails.
2. Visit the charming town square, Place Ventadour, and take in the sights and sounds of Niort’s vibrant city life.
3. Stop by the Musée de Niort, a great museum for kids and adults alike, to learn about the history and culture of the Niort region.
4. For some outdoor fun, head to the Parc de Noirault, a large park perfect for picnics, playing games, or just relaxing in the sun.
5. If you’re looking for a bit of excitement, take a ride on the Niort Mini-Train, a small train that circles around the center of town.
6. Kids will love exploring the 6th century chateau ruins of Château de Niort, one of the most popular tourist attractions in town.
7. Pay a visit to the unique Maison des Esclaves, a museum dedicated to the history of slavery in Niort.
8. Learn about Niort’s traditional art and architecture at the Maison des Arts et Traditions Niortaises.
9. Sample some of Niort’s delicious local cuisine at one of the many restaurants and cafes lining the city’s streets.
10. And finally, be sure to pick up some souvenirs from your time in Niort at one of the many shops throughout the city.