There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Ninove, Belgium. For the younger kids, there is a park located in the center of the town that has a playground, a petting zoo, and a small pond with ducks. There is also an indoor play center that has a trampoline, a ball pit, and a climbing wall. For the older kids, there is a skate park, a bike park, and an outdoor climbing wall. There are also a few museums in town that are geared towards kids, such as the Museum of Natural Sciences and the Museum of Transportation. If the weather is nice, kids can also enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool or playing tennis at one of the many courts located around town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ninove, Belgium
1. Visit the restored medieval castle of Ninove.
2. Stroll through the beautiful Old Town, with its quaint shops and cafes.
3. Have a picnic in one of Ninove’s lovely parks or gardens.
4. Visit the Ninove Museum, housed in a 17th-century townhouse.
5. Take a boat trip on the Dender River.
6. Go for a hike or bike ride in the nearby Pajottenland region.
7. Visit the ancient Roman ruins at Villers-la-Ville.
8. Play golf at the 9-hole Ninove Golf Club.
9. Go ice-skating at the Ninove Ice Rink.
10. Visit the charming nearby village of Aalbeke.