Ninnekah offers a variety of kid-friendly activities for those looking for something to do with their little ones. The town has a small park with a playground and a few picnic tables, perfect for a quick outing. There is also a community pool that is open to the public during the summer months. For something a little more unique, visitors can take a ride on the Ninnekah Trolley, which tours the town and offers history lessons along the way. Other activities such as visiting the local library, checking out the local museum, or going on a nature hike are also great options for families. Ninnekah is a great place to bring the kids for a day or two of fun!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ninnekah, Oklahoma
1. Go hiking or fishing at Bluff Creek Park.
2. Visit the Chickasaw National Recreation Area.
3. Take a scenic drive down Hwy 177.
4. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Ninnekah.
5. Play mini golf at Golf N’Stuff.
6. Visit the Ninnekah Public Library.
7. Enjoy the water slides at the Ninnekah Aquatic Center.
8. Play tennis at the Ninnekah Tennis Courts.
9. Get ice cream at the Dairy Queen.
10. Play at the Ninnekah playground.