Ninghai is located in the East China Sea and is a beautiful coastal city. The city has many kid-friendly things to do, including visiting the Ningbo Museum, exploring the Old Town, and spending time at the beach.
The Ningbo Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. The museum has many interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy. The Old Town is a great place to explore. There are many old buildings and sites to see. The beach is a great place to relax and have fun. There are many activities to do, such as swimming, fishing, and playing in the sand.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ninghai, China
1. Head to the Ninghai Water Park for a fun-filled day of swimming and slides. The park has a range of different pools, including a wave pool, as well as a number of different slides for all ages.
2. Visit the Ninghai Museum to learn about the history and culture of the region. The museum has a number of different exhibits, including a replica of an ancient village, as well as a number of interactive displays.
3. For a unique experience, head to the Ninghai Tea Plantation to learn about the process of tea production and taste some of the local tea.
4. Take a ride on the Ninghai Aviary Sky Train for a bird’s eye view of the area. The sky train takes you through the aviary, where you can see a variety of different birds, including cranes, storks, and eagles.
5. For a taste of the local cuisine, head to one of the many restaurants in Ninghai. There is a range of different cuisines on offer, including Chinese, Japanese, and Western food.
6. Go shopping at one of the many shopping malls in Ninghai. There is a wide range of different stores, including international brands, as well as local shops.
7. Take a walk or ride a bike through one of the many parks in Ninghai. There are a number of different parks to choose from, each with its own unique features.
8. Visit the Ninghai Zoo to see a wide variety of different animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. The zoo also has a number of different exhibits, including a petting zoo.
9. Head to the Ninghai Sports Complex to watch or participate in a wide range of different sports. There is something for everyone, from basketball to football.
10. For an overview of the area, take a ride on the Ninghai Tourist Bus. The bus takes you to a number of different attractions, including the Ninghai Water Park, the Ninghai Museum, and the Ninghai Tea Plantation.