There are plenty of kid friendly activities to enjoy in Niksar, Turkey. The city offers a great selection of parks and playgrounds for children to explore and run around in. There are also a number of museums which are perfect for a rainy day activity. Kids will love learning about the history and culture of Turkey at the Niksar Archeology Museum and the Ataturk Museum. If your children are into sports, they can join one of the many sports clubs or take part in a local sporting event. And of course, no visit to Niksar would be complete without trying some of the delicious local cuisine.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Niksar, Turkey
1. Visit the ancient city of Niksar.
2. Tour the remains of the ancient city of Pitane.
3. Climb the Tekir Dağlari mountains.
4. Visit the Cimenli Mağara cave.
5. See the Gököz Sualti Delikleri sinkholes.
6. hike through the Uludağ National Park.
7. Take a dip in the Kömür Suyu hot springs.
8. Visit the Örencik Mağarası cave.
9. Catch a glimpse of the Karçal Dağları mountains.
10. explore the ruins of the ancient city of Amasya.