There are many kid friendly things to do in Nikki, Benin. One popular activity is visiting the Gani Market. This market is full of vibrant colors and interesting things to look at. There are also many friendly people who are more than happy to help you find what you are looking for. Another great activity is exploring the city’s many parks. These parks are perfect for picnics, playing games, or just relaxing in the shade. There are also a few museums in Nikki that are perfect for a rainy day. The Benin National Museum and the Nikki Regional Museum are both great places to learn about the history and culture of Benin.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nikki, Benin
1. Visit the Koto caves.
2. Swim in the natural pools at the base of the Koto caves.
3. Hike to the top of the Koto caves.
4. Visit the Tanglewood Forest.
5. Go on a safari through the Tanglewood Forest.
6. Visit the Nikki Zoo.
7. Visit the Nikki Art Gallery.
8. Go on a boat ride on Lake Nadezda.
9. Visit the Nikki Waterfalls.
10. Take a tour of the Nikki Chocolate Factory.