There are a number of kid-friendly activities available in and around Nichols, Wisconsin. For those interested in the great outdoors, the city offers numerous parks perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of catch. The city is also home to a number of museums, including the Milwaukee County Museum and the Dells Mill Museum, both of which offer a variety of interactive exhibits. For the more adventurous traveler, there are a number of hiking and biking trails in the area, as well as several lakes perfect for swimming, fishing, or boating. Whatever your interests, there is sure to be something to keep the whole family entertained in Nichols, Wisconsin.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nichols, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Reptile Zoo: The Reptile Zoo is home to over 100 reptiles from all over the world. They have everything from crocodiles to Komodo dragons! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and they offer tours and educational programs.
2. Take a Hike: There are many hiking trails in the area that are perfect for kids. Some of the trails even have waterfalls!
3. Go Swimming:There are several lakes in the area that are perfect for swimming.
4. Go Fishing: Fishing is a great activity for kids of all ages. There are many lakes and streams in the area that are perfect for fishing.
5. Play Mini Golf: There is a mini golf course in town that is perfect for kids.
6. Play in the Park: There is a large park in town that has a playground, picnic areas, and walking trails.
7. Go to the Library: The library is a great place to take kids. They can read, get books, and use the computers.
8. See a Movie: The local movie theater is a great place to take kids. They can see the latest movies and eat popcorn.
9. Go Bowling: Bowling is a great activity for kids. There is a bowling alley in town that is perfect for kids.
10. Visit the Museum: The local museum is a great place to take kids. They can learn about the history of the area and see some cool exhibits.