There are many kid friendly things to do in Newton, Kansas. The visitor’s center has a large dinosaurs play area for kids to enjoy. The Harvey County Historical Museum has a number of kid friendly exhibits. The playgrounds at Eisenhower Park and Sandhills Park are great for kids. The splash pad at Sandhills Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. The Newton Public Library has a number of programs and events for kids. The Newton Recreation Center has a large gymnasium and an indoor pool.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Newton, Kansas
1. Check out the animals at the Sunset Zoo.
2. Visit the Kansas Aviation Museum.
3. Get a taste of history at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center.
4. See the beautiful flowers at the Sandhills Arboretum and Gardens.
5. Learn about the Civil War at the Kansas Civil War Museum.
6. Stretch your legs at Centennial Park.
7. Play a round of golf at themunity Golf Course.
8. Browse the shops at Historic Downtown Newton.
9. Get your adrenaline pumping at the Wonderscope Children’s Museum.
10. Experience the arts at the Newton Community Theatre.