There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Newellton, Louisiana. For the outdoorsy family, there is Atchafalaya National Wildlife Refuge which offers great opportunities for fishing, boating, and bird watching. For those who enjoy historic sites, the Tallulah Bankhead House and Garden and the Newellton Museum offer great insights into the past. There are also several parks perfect for a picnic or a day of play, including Powerline Park and Riverside Park. No matter what your interests are, there is something for everyone in Newellton!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Newellton, Louisiana
1. Visit the Court square and see the old jail.
2. Visit the Railroad Museum.
3. Take a walk through the Azalea Trail.
4. Visit the Lake Bruin State Park.
5. Visit the St. Joseph Plantation.
6. Visit the Rosedown Plantation.
7. Visit the Winter Quarters Plantation.
8. Visit the Tunica Hills Wildlife Management Area.
9. Visit the Table Mountain Wildlife Management Area.
10. Visit the Tensas National Wildlife Refuge.