There are many kid friendly things to do in New Richmond, Wisconsin. They include the following: swimming at the local pool, playing at one of the many parks, going on a hike, biking, visiting the local Zoo and the Children’s Museum. New Richmond also has a variety of shops and restaurants that are kid friendly. Families can enjoy many different activities together in New Richmond.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In New Richmond, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Indoor Aquatic Center – The Indoor Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids for a swim. They have a shallow pool for the little ones and a deeper pool for the older kids. There is also a water slide and a diving board.
2. Go to the New Richmond Heritage Center – The New Richmond Heritage Center is a great place to learn about the history of the area. They have all kinds of exhibits and displays. They also offer a variety of programs for kids.
3. Take a hike at Willow River State Park – Willow River State Park is a great place to take a hike. They have miles of trails to explore. The scenery is beautiful and the hiking is great exercise.
4. Visit the Lake County Museum – The Lake County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Lake County. They have all kinds of exhibits and displays. They also offer a variety of programs for kids.
5. Go fishing at Lake Wapogasset – Lake Wapogasset is a great place to go fishing. There are many different kinds of fish to catch. You can also rent a boat and go out on the lake.
6. Play at the New Richmond Sports Complex – The New Richmond Sports Complex is a great place to take the kids to play. They have a playground, a baseball field, a basketball court, and a hockey rink.
7. Go to the Movies at the New Richmond Cinema – The New Richmond Cinema is a great place to take the kids to see a movie. They have all the latest movies. They also have a concessions stand where you can buy snacks.
8. Visit the Children’s Museum – The Children’s Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn and explore. They have all kinds of exhibits and displays. They also offer a variety of programs for kids.
9. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Chippewa River State Trail – The Chippewa River State Trail is a great place to go for a walk or a bike ride. The trail is over 50 miles long and goes through some beautiful scenery.
10. Have a picnic at Star Prairie Trout Farm – Star Prairie Trout Farm is a great place to have a picnic. They have a pond where you can fish for trout. They also have a picnic area where you can eat your lunch.