There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in New Milton, United Kingdom. One option is to take a stroll through the New Forest. The New forest is a large area of forest and heathland in southern England, and is a great place to take a hike with the family. There are also plenty of rivers and streams in the New Forest, so it’s a great place to go for a swim on a hot day.
Another great option for kids is to visit the Beaulieu National Motor Museum. The museum has a large collection of cars, as well as a number of interactive exhibits. kids will also enjoy the Miniature Railway, which takes you through the grounds of the museum.
If you’re looking for something a bit more active, there are a number of great options for kids in New Milton. There are a number of indoor and outdoor climbing walls, as well as a trampoline park. For the more adventurous, there is also a zip line that runs through the town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In New Milton, United Kingdom
1. Take a stroll through New Milton’s lovely gardens.
2. Visit the New Milton Heritage Centre.
3. Rent a bike and go for a ride around town.
4. Have a picnic in one of New Milton’s many parks.
5. Go for a swim at one of New Milton’s beaches.
6. Play mini golf at Pirates Cove Adventure Golf.
7. Visit themonkey sanctuary and meet some of the residents.
8. Take a ride on the New Milton railway.
9. Visit the New Milton Reptile Centre.
10. Play in the play area at New Milton leisure centre.