There are many kid friendly things to do in New Knoxville, Ohio. One of the most popular attractions is the Auglaize Antique Mall. This is a large indoor mall with over 50 different vendors selling a variety of collectibles and antiques. Many of the vendors are very friendly and are happy to answer any questions that kids may have. There is also a large outdoor play area with a playground and a picnic shelter.
Other popular kid friendly attractions in New Knoxville include the Wapakoneta Waterpark, the Auglaize County Fairgrounds, and the St. Marys Entertainment Center. The Wapakoneta Waterpark is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day. The Auglaize County Fairgrounds is a great place to take the kids for a day of rides, games, and food. The St. Marys Entertainment Center is a great place to take the kids for a day of bowling, laser tag, and arcade games.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In New Knoxville, Ohio
1.Visit Grandpa’s Cheese Barn – Grandpa’s Cheese Barn is a local landmark in New Knoxville that has been around for over 40 years. The cheese barn offers a variety of cheese, meat, and other food items, as well as a play area for children.
2. Attend a New Knoxville School Event – The New Knoxville Local School District offers a variety of events throughout the year that are open to the public and great for kids. These events include sports games, concerts, plays, and more.
3. Go to the New Knoxville Community Park – The New Knoxville Community Park is a great place for kids to play and explore. The park features a playground, a basketball court, a sand volleyball court, and a walking trail.
4. Visit the Wayne Township Fire Department – The Wayne Township Fire Department is located in New Knoxville and offers tours of the station and fire trucks for children.
5. Shop at the New Knoxville Farmer’s Market – The New Knoxville Farmer’s Market is held every Saturday morning from May through October. The market features a variety of local vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, and more.
6. Attend a New Knoxville Festival – New Knoxville is home to a variety of festivals throughout the year, including the New Knoxville Pumpkin Festival, the New Knoxville Bluegrass Festival, and the New Knoxville LibertyFest.
7. Take a Hike at the Auglaize AntiqueSteam Engine Association Park – The Auglaize AntiqueSteam Engine Association Park is located just outside of New Knoxville and features a hiking trail, a playground, and a picnic area.
8. Go Fishing at the Grand Lake St. Marys State Park – The Grand Lake St. Marys State Park is located nearby and offers a variety of fishing opportunities for kids, including a catch-and-release pond.
9. Visit the Auglaize County Humane Society – The Auglaize County Humane Society is located in New Knoxville and offers tours of the shelter and adoption events for children.
10. Check Out the New Knoxville Public Library – The New Knoxville Public Library is a great place for kids to explore and learn. The library offers a variety of programs and events for children, including story times, movie nights, and more.