There’s plenty for families to enjoy in New Galilee, Pennsylvania! Visit the Beaver Valley Museum to learn about the area’s history, go for a hike or picnic at Raccoon Creek State Park, tour the Simulation Center to see how lace is made, or explore the West Pittsburg Waterfalls. Families can also enjoy the New Galilee Farmer’s Market, the New Galilee Playhouse, or the New Galilee Public Library. There are also several kid-friendly restaurants in town, including the Dairy Bar & Grill, the ice cream shop, and the pizzeria.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In New Galilee, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the world’s largest egg at the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.
2. Go on a safari at the African Adventure Wildlife Park.
3. Visit the Youngstown Air Reserve Station.
4. Watch a race at the Pennsylvania Motor Speedway.
5. Tour the Harding Museum.
6. Visit the Greenville Public Library.
7. Climb to the top of Mount McKinley.
8. Visit the New Galilee Historic Society Museum.
9. Go fishing at Pymatuning State Park.
10. Visit the Sharon Speedway.